Project Manager (Website)
Temporary Full Time – until June 2024 (Flexible)
Band 7 $101,935 + super + monthly RDO
Contribute to the redevelopment of City of Yarra’s website to ensure a fit-for-purpose, user-centric and best practice solution.
We are looking for a professional with a genuine passion and commitment for delivering large - preferably digital - projects to significantly improve the customer experience. A strategic thinker with exceptional project and stakeholder management skills.
In this role you will oversee the delivery of the website redevelopment project and will be directly responsible for managing the planning, budget, scope, stakeholder engagement, risk and issues reporting, team/resource management, and project close out.
The role sits within the high-performing and collaborative Digital Communications and Marketing team within the Advocacy, Engagement and Communications Division. We’re a resilient, talented and supportive team looking for the same to join us.
- Passionate about delivering digital projects on time and within scope and budget.
- Highly organised with a flair for everything digital.
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project including, planning, project cost, scope, stakeholder engagement, risk and issues, project reporting, team/resource management, and project close out.
- Result orientated, action, goal and customer focussed.
- A natural collaborator and team player, you are adept at fostering meaningful and productive relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders.
To be successful, you will require:
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in project management or related field or extensive experience in a similar position.
- Proven project management skills managing scope, time, cost, quality, communication, risk and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication along with strong negotiation and risk management skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with the end-to-end process of website delivery preferred.
Our benefits include a hybrid flexible workplace including a monthly RDO, discounted yearly Myki, opportunities for learning and development, a focus on wellbeing including a world-class EAP offering, wellbeing initiatives and very generous leave entitlements together with the support of a top-notch, creative and progressive team.
For further information see the position description or contact Angela Xenos, Website and Digital Communications Advisor on email@example.com.
xxxx - Project Manager Website Project - Position Description - July 2022 FINAL (1).pdf
Applications close on 5 October 2022.
In your application, the selection panel will assess your CV against the technical skills, abilities, and qualifications of the Position Description as well as your responses to the Key Selection Criteria in your cover letter.
*This position is subject to satisfactory Police Check and evidence of Covid-19 vaccination prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Yarra City Council is committed to being a child safe organisation and supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer. We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people.