Project Manager Buildings
Job no: 495262
Work type: Contract
Categories: Management, Community, Services
Project Manager Buildings
- 18 month contract - Full Time (Flexible)
- Band 7 $100,182.72 + super + RDO
Yarra City Council is a progressive and dynamic inner-city Council. We are seeking an experienced and qualified building project manager to join our team in the development and delivery of our buildings capital works program that allows Council to sustain a portfolio of fit-for-purpose buildings supporting the provision of various valuable services to the community.
As a member of the Building Projects Unit you will:
- Deliver a broad variety of projects from early concept and design management through to construction delivery and handover.
- Be highly motivated with a can-do attitude, be team focused and possess excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Effectively engage, inform and consult with internal and external stakeholders, including community groups.
- Be able to perform under pressure and effectively coordinate project requirements and resources in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Manage all aspects of the project and have great attention to detail whilst maintaining the bigger picture.
The portfolio of projects in the program varies greatly in nature; there is the opportunity to be exposed to diverse array of projects, and to take a key role in applying project and asset management principles to the planning and delivery of a building program that will make a real difference to the Yarra community.
For further information see the position description or contact Karen Hucker, Coordinator Building Program on 0417 345 514.
100628 - Project Manager Buildings- Position Description.pdf
Applications close on 22 May 2022.
In your application, the selection panel will assess your CV against the technical skills, abilities, and qualifications of the Position Description as well as your separate responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
*This position is subject to satisfactory Police Check and proof of COVID-19 double Vaccination prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Yarra City Council is committed to being a child safe organisation and supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer. We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend