CBC Customer and Business Support Senior Officer
Temporary Part Time (Flexible) 15.5 hours per week
Band 5 $71,554.61 to $83,385.69 pro rata + Super
An exciting opportunity exists to join the City of Yarra within our Family, Youth & Children’s Services Branch. Based at the Connie Benn Centre in Fitzroy, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a family and children's hub.
If you are able to prioritise multiple tasks, deal with the unexpected and contribute to a dynamic and collaborative environment then we want to hear from you!
The CBC Customer and Business Support Senior Officer contributes to the Branch by:
- Providing efficient and effective administrative and operational support and management of the Connie Benn Centre facilities
- Monitoring, implementing and coordinating the administrative processes and procedures for the Connie Benn Centre Hub
- Assisting and managing fees and purchasing, as well as finance and funding matters
- Ensuring an effective interface for the Connie Benn Centre internally and externally through the provision of responsive customer service
- Providing project administration support for the Connie Benn Centre Hub
To be successful in this role, you will be a dynamic and vibrant team player with a focus on delivering high level customer service. You will need advanced Microsoft Office skills and knowledge of, or experience working with, other specialised software such as those used in Council. You will be enthusiastic, innovative, self-motivated and able to work both autonomously and within a team.
We are seeking a candidate who has demonstrated experience in a similar role, excellent attention to detail, well-developed written and organisational skills and who is committed to providing excellent customer service. If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
For further information please see the Position Description below or contact Nona San Pedro, Coordinator Connie Benn Centre, on 9426 1510.
702701 - CBC Customer and Business Support Senior Officer -Position Description.pdf
Application closes 17 October 2019.
Please note: In your application, the selection panel will assess your CV against the technical skills, abilities and qualifications of the Position Description as well as your separate responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
* This position is subject to satisfactory Working with Children Check and Police Check prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Yarra City Council is committed to being a child safe organisation and supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer. We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people.