Outside of School Hours Care Supervisor - Collingwood
Job no: 493632
Work type: Part time
Categories: Community, Services
Outside School Hours Care Educator - Supervisor (Collingwood)
Permanent Part Time (31 hours per week)
Band 5 $70,151.58 - $81,750.68 + RDO + Super
Yarra City Council is searching for a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced individual to contribute to our Outside School Hours Care team!
Bring your exemplary knowledge, passion, experience, to enable and lead educators to provide high quality programs that are responsive to the needs of children and families in the City of Yarra.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to develop and implement innovative and quality programs that are relevant to the needs of children, families and the community based on knowledge of the My Time, Our Place Framework for School Aged Care; Education and Care Services National Regulations, Act and National Quality Framework and standards
- Leadership skills providing a productive, safe and professional work environment for self and all team members in which to learn and develop.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of children’s services and with both internal and external stakeholders
- A strong understanding of and commitment to meeting the needs of children and families with complex needs.
- Problem solving and time management skills with a high level of competency with both administrative tasks and the use of computers.
For further information, please see Position Description below or contact Abigail Tully, Team Leader - Outside School Hours and Occasional Care on (03) 9205 5479
Outside School Hours Care Program Supervisor - Position Description.pdf
In your application, the selection panel will assess your CV against the technical skills, abilities, and qualifications of the Position Description as well as your separate responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
*This position is subject to satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Applications close Thursday 25 April 2019.
Yarra City Council is committed to being a child safe organisation and supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer. We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend