Immunisation Support Officer
Job no: 493629
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Administration, Community, Services
Immunisation Support Officer
Casual $39.78 per hour (includes 25% leave loading) + Super
Are you an experienced administrative professional with exposure to the immunisation nursing industry that is looking for flexibility in your workplace, more hours or to register your interest for work in the future with City of Yarra?
The City of Yarra Immunisation team works to service City of Yarra residents and families. Nurses work at our centres according to demand.
About The Position
This position is relied upon to provide quality front-line customer service at City of Yarra's immunisation sessions. The role is responsible for all data entry for the team and also assist with setting up the actual immunisation sessions. This is a support function, which is valued by the team for its abilities to contribute to the smooth running of our immunisation programs.
- Administer the data entry of vaccines to infants/children and adults attending Council Immunisation sessions or to whom vaccination is required as part of the City of Yarra immunisation service.
- Assist in setting up and cleaning up at the immunisation venue.
- Assist in the conduct of all immunisation sessions and programs including infant, adult, school, staff and private business programs.
- Advise the Immunisation Nurse – In Charge of matters requiring attention with regard to the conduct of the programs.
- Proactively seek out and suggest new ideas for improved service delivery.
- Provide an accurate and accountable cash receipt, electronic and other types of payment service.
- Hold a current driver’s license.
- Undertake other duties as required within the skills, competence and training of the position.
For further information, please see the position description below or contact the Immunisation Nurse in Charge, Natasha MacLeod, on 03 9426 1504.
100319 - Immunisation Support Officer - Position Description.docx
Applications close 28 March 2019.
* In your application, the selection panel will assess your CV against the technical skills, abilities, and qualifications of the Position Description as well as your separate responses to the Key Selection Criteria.
** This position is subject to satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Yarra City Council is committed to being a child safe organisation and supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer. We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend